<body>
index_01 index_02
index_03 index_04
index_05 index_06
index_07 index_08

Name: Rūsu Kamiru
Gender: F

 

Wish List

XBox One
Macbook Pro
My own car
braces!
rollerblades
laptop
 

Favorite Links

my Instagram
my twitter [my thoughts]
my Plurk [just plurkin']
my Youtube channel
my Multiply page [closed]
my IMEEM page
photobucket
learn Esperanto!
Kisses ~A Fil web comic~
RateMyServer.net
 

Recent Posts

I'm so sorry if I was the reason...
Warning: Don't approve comments automatically in F...
Survey from Takube. Na-miss ko mga BB na ganito.
Reasons why I love and hate this day...
Desperate? Nah...
A Fool Again
This is what I wanna tell You...
Night life
Quizzes I've Taken
Let's dance! Let's Rock!
 

Archives

2006-11
2007-03
2007-04
2007-05
2007-06
2007-07
2007-08
2007-09
2007-12
2008-04
2008-05
2008-06
2008-09
2008-10
2008-11
2009-02
2009-03
2009-05
2016-12
2017-01
2017-02
2017-05
2017-07
 

Friends

Silver Cross [my grand soeur]
hazeru
yoochun
Joanna
 

Miscellaneous

IMEEM
Zest OL riddle
anime lyrics
mwah
 

let's talk!


 

Credits

Site © KaMiRu
Layout © Zall  

aw, I'm hit!

web site hit counters

what the doctor never said...


Welcome to the first version of "my straight shiny hair", namely POISON.
"Coincidence is but an illusion. There is only fate.
Our meeting has a unique meaning and purpose."

Just read. (。◕‿◕。)

you're currently listening to:



A Responsible Girl, a Responsible Boy

13 February 2009 || 11:27 PM

to all the lovers out there! Happy Valentine's Day!


I AM A RESPONSIBLE GIRL

My kisses are worth more than a party or a movie.
My body is the temple of God - not a plaything.
The first "NO" may be difficult - after that it's easy.
Virginity is still a virtue; lust is still a capital sin.
The way I dress, act and speak may be a temptation
to my boyfriend. I will observe modesty
for his and my own protection.
My parents have done so much for me.
I wish always to be a credit to them.
My boyfriend will be a husband and a father someday.
He must be a hero in the eyes of his wife and children.
I will do nothing to prevent that on my dates with him.
I want to be a wife and a mother. I will reserve my purity
and affection for my husband and children.
If through my weakness, I should get pregnant,
I will not take the "easy way out" by killing my unborn child.



I AM A RESPONSIBLE BOY

The parents of my girlfriend place their trust in me.
I will not violate it.
I will respect my girlfriend as I expect other
men to respect my sister.
I will respect womanhood because my mother is a woman.
I will ask my girlfriend to do nothing that
I would be ashamed of if my mother found out.
My girlfriend has given me the honor and pleasure
of her company. It is wrong for me to expect
more in payment for this date.
My girlfriend will be a wife and mother someday.
She must be an example for her children
and the pride of her husband.
I will help her to be as pure and decent
as I want my own wife to be.
Manhood means strength of character as well as body.
Lack of self-control is a sign of weakness.
I want my girlfriend to know I am manly.
God is everywhere, sees everything, knows everything.
Darkness may hide me from people
but it cannot hide me from God.
If through my lack of self-control,
I should get a girl pregnant,
I will not put pressure on her to kill our unborn child.


~~ I really like these prayers or oaths, or whatsoever. I took this from a calendar in my siblings' room. haha.. I was going to get my weight that time by standing on top of the weighing scale (obviously), but I failed. Rather than doing that, I looked at the calendar and then there I was, tearing the sheet of paper where these prayers were written.

I hope everyone will understand and DO what these prayers wanted to say. =D

~these prayers came from this parish's calendar:
Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament Parish. (Kalayaan Village, Brgy. 201, Pasay City) wow. haha.
Their websites are: olmbsp@yahoo.com and www.olmbsp.multiply.com

Cu al vi placas ci tie?
Gis revido!

~'prescribed by KaMiRu'~